In the last seven weeks, I have been clearing my space, decluttering, organizing, completing projects, sorting, simplifying and beautifying my surroundings.
The impetus for this was a coaching course I’m taking from Coachville which started on April 12. The course is called “World Power Method” and I’m loving it. The objective is to redesign my environments so that they pull me forward into my most joyful fulfilling life. And of course for me, the process must be enjoyable too. After all, I’m here for the joy of the journey.
This course is not just about clearing physical clutter. Thomas Leonard (Founder of Coach University) and the originator of this program articulated nine different environments: relationships, financial, self, body, network, physical, spiritual, nature and memetic (ideas).
When you do it right you can delegate your success to your environment.”
~ Thomas Leonard
Here are some of my achievements so far:
- I have done some major clearing and sorting of papers and files in, on top, and around my desk
- I unsubscribed from over 80 email newsletters
- I cleared out and sold my father’s home (we got 3 bids and the price we wanted as I intended)
- I’m using new software to better track my financial affairs
- I created a Google group for several individuals saving me time in keeping in touch
- I’m procrastinating less and getting more done
- I’m more conscious of being loving in my communications with family members
- I’m getting better at saying NO and not over-committing
- I’m more deliberate about the thoughts I think about my body and aging to ensure that what I tell myself is completely loving
- I’m spending more time reading inspirational books – currently it’s Byron Katie’s “Who Would You Be Without Your Story” – an excellent read. I want my ideas environment to have a high vibe too.
In the “World Power Method” coaching course we were asked to coach at least 5 others in these processes, so I decided to incorporate some of these ideas along with my unique joyous twist on things into a new coaching program that I’m now offering.
I shared this intention with a few clients and friends and soon I had 4 new clients. Now these folks are clearing their closets, releasing conflicts in relationships and beautifying their homes and gardens. This has been so much fun that I’m spreading the word again.
What about YOU?
… Are you stepping over piles of paper and stuff you don’t like dealing with?
… … Got messes and breakdowns and clutter that are sucking your life energy?
… … … Maybe that relationship upset is stopping you from making that important phone call.
Your environment is affecting your results, whether you are aware of it or not.
You are responding to the mood of each environment you occupy. There are things that lift your spirits and things that drain your energy.
What if you could deliberately design this outer world so that it pulls you forward – naturally and automatically – into your most juicy joyful life?
Well you can!
Introducing my new program…
Spring Clean Your Life: Design Your World So It Inspires You To Greatness
In this program, you will become aware of the energy of everything within your nine environments and learn how to consciously design them so that they naturally and organically call forth your most powerful way of being.
All the details are at this link:
Spring Clean Your Life,
including a testimonial about one client’s rather unexpected delightful results.
Would you like to design your world
so that it inspires you to Greatness?
“Let the Sun shine in” Special Offer for the first five people that sign up. [Offer expired – contact me if you’d like to take this amazing program]
Coachville: World Power Method – formerly known as “Personal Environments Method.” This is an awesome course for coaches.