In the morning I take a piece of paper with 30 lines and quickly write out my intentions / affirmations for the day. It takes me less than ten minutes to fill the page and the list changes from day to day.
Sometimes I remember the affirmations from the digital recordings I make for myself, sometimes I use a favorite quote from an inspirational author, sometimes I’m just appreciating all the good that’s in my life right now. The only thing that matters here is that I’m writing about something I want and it feels good.
Writing down intentions is way more powerful than just thinking or speaking them. It’s not as easy to get distracted. And by taking the time to clarify what I want, it’s much more likely to happen. I’m pre-paving my day to be glorious. And quite often it is!
My Intentions for Today (unedited):
- It is my dominant intent to feel good
- I am excited about all the opportunities in my life right now
- I’m thrilled that I’m walking every day
- I’m thrilled that brilliant words poured through me as I wrote my last article
- I am a creative genius
- I allow the creativity of the universe to flow through me – clearly
- I am attracting massive abundance
- People love to give me love and money
- I am God, and all whom I see do I love, for I am all I see and I love what I am (Ramtha)
- I treat every person I meet as the most important person on earth
- I love my life
- I love all my delightful interactions with people
- I am in a high-on-life flow all day
- I have unlimited energy
- This is a day of completion, of vision, of brilliant ideas
- I easily create ideas for my first webinar
- It all comes together with amazing timing
- I love to laugh, especially at myself
- There are no limitations for me
- I have the energy that creates worlds at my command
- I love to sing and move and connect and dance
- I am thrilled to be attracting $10,000 this month
- I am in sync with the highest in Howard and we are an incredible team creating massive success everywhere
Create your own list of intentions based on what is meaningful to you and begin your day by writing them out.
This process will enrich your life in many ways. The results can be quite spectacular. You could even do it now while it’s still fresh in your mind and create the rest of your day on purpose.