Trouble is… I’ve been losing interest in my best-seller.
What if there was another way to create what I want:
- That didn’t require me to motivate myself daily to do things that I didn’t really enjoy
- That wasn’t based on doing those things I felt I HAD to do
- That didn’t require me to do things I didn’t like now, in the hope of a future gain
- That didn’t require me to control my feelings, and motivate myself to feel good
That would allow me to feel free, with more joy, wonder and delight. Naturally.
That’s the way that’s been calling me lately.
I decide I will have something, just because I want it. No fixing. No forcing. No pushing.
Oh, such sweet relief … when I let go of control, and allow myself to be guided.
The Key that Opens Every Door
My way forward is this:
Stay more consciously and consistently aligned with Source by following MY intuition about what’s better for me next.
So here’s my view of the world:
- We are all beings of light, clothed in human form like gloves over hands
- We are extensions of a pure unconditionally loving, all-knowing Source
- This Infinite Intelligence knows the path from where we are to where we want to go
- And is communicating with us all the time, guiding us towards our desires
- This guidance, this intuition, is coming through our feelings.
When we choose thoughts, words or actions that feel better, we are on the path towards our desires.
And it’s OK if we don’t choose what feels better. We create experiences we don’t like and these are always helpful.
It’s not necessary to be joy, joy, joy all the time. And sometimes what feels better doesn’t even feel good, like choosing between a rock and a hard place.
Putting attention on what feels better is about choosing alignment with Source. What we’ve intended feels better, so when we follow what feels better, we’re staying in alignment with those intentions.
Intuition is the key that opens every door.
Infinite Intelligence knows the path from where we are to where we want to go and is always highlighting it, by our feeling of what would feel better now – to think, to say or to do. This is the single most significant next piece for me right now.
This isn’t about fixing what is wrong, pushing against others or anything, or making things happen. This is more about being willing to have what I want just because I want it. Setting intentions for a delicious life. Being open to receive, allowing and letting what I want happen.
Given my fondness for well-defined principles, processes and structures, this hasn’t been easy and I’ve done a lot of flailing around like a fish on the deck of a boat.
Sure I can still do a process, like a focus wheel, but only if it feels better to do so.
Now I am taking the time to check in more consistently – what would feel better now (not how can I get myself to do this thing I don’t want to do).
So if you resonate with these ideas and are looking for a more natural, simple and obvious path to creating your dreams, I am with you. Contact me and we can journey together. If it feels better to you, of course.