It was an email that popped into my inbox today that inspired me to be more deliberate about my intentions.
The email, from Chapters-Indigo – an online bookseller, had this subject line:
From Our Fiction Editor: Top 5 Picks for Fall And inside the body of the email there were beautiful pictures of book covers.
An idea bubbled up inside of me: If I were to write about this from my perspective, what would I pick? Not books, but intentions.
So… From my non-fiction editor, better yet From my Higher Self: Top 5 Picks for Fall
- To flow with ease and joy around coaching and projects I love to do
- To feel the love for my family and friends expand beyond words
- To revel in the vibrant red, orange and yellow colors of the fall
- To delight in the writing that pours through me
- To know my value and act from Joy First
Oooh, that felt good. Your turn.
What are your 5 Top Picks for Fall – 5 intentions that would make your heart soar?
Send me comments. I love comments.